Christine is available for in-person or virtual events and interviews. Her availability for in-person events will be based on COVID 19-related limitations. To obtain Zoom links for virtual events contact the event host or Christine at email@example.com
- Coming Soon! Common Threads with Fred Stella, WGVU Radio.
- April 14, 2021 - House of Prism, LGBTQIA+ Resource Center, St. Augustine, FL. 7:00 pm EST.
- April 18, 2021 - Plymouth Congregational United Church of Christ, Grand Rapids, MI. 4:00 pm EST.
- September 16, 2021 - National Education Association, LGBTQ+ Caucus, Washington, DC (time TBA).
- April 11, 2021 - Plymouth-Canton PFLAG, Plymouth, MI. 3:00-4:30 pm EST.
- March 25, 2021 - ReChoice Pod with Joe Pellerito (Season 2, Episode 61). To listen, click here.
- March 21, 2021 - First Congregational United Church of Christ, Charlotte, MI. 1:30-3:00 pm EST.
- March 11, 2021 - Grand Valley State University Honors College, Allendale, MI. 8:00 pm EST.
- March 4, 2021 - SAGE Detroit, 11:00 am - Noon EST.
- March 3, 2021 - Affirmations LGBTQ+ Community Center, Ferndale, MI, with ACLU of Michigan attorney Jay Kaplan, 7:00 pm EST. For Zoom link, click here.
- January 29, 2021 - The WGVU Morning Show with Shelley Irwin, 9:45 am EST. To listen, click here.
- January 12, 2021 - Book Launch at Books & Mortar Bookstore with ACLU of Michigan attorney Jay Kaplan and Books & Mortar owner Jenny Kinne, 6:30 pm EST, Zoom.
- December 12, 2020 - PFLAG - Holland/On the Lakeshore, 7 pm EST, Zoom.